my minie me

my minie me
my sun shine i love ha wit all my heart

Ms.Washington why did you have to go

Ms.Washington why did you have to go

Thursday, February 7, 2008

~~~***My Perfect day***~~~~

My perfect day i would have to say would be full of fun, no drama, the day dosen't have to be planned its just a day i can remember for a life time. My day consits of me waking up, getting in the shower, puttin on a fly fit, smelling good and ready to hit the streets. Once I've got my self out the door i would go get my friends and maybe we can go downtown or to the mall but where ever we're going it has shopping with it. Afta shopping is over we would go out to eat and then afta we slam either at Red Lobster, Giordano's, or the Olive Graden. We would go back home so we can change our colthes and get ready for the nite action, thats he best action. When we go outside at nite we would either go to the club, a party, or the late nite bowl. When thats over we would end up at somebody house kick it real hard go to sleep and do it all ova again.

No comments:

Back in the days

Back in the days
i remember this day like it was yesterday