my minie me

my minie me
my sun shine i love ha wit all my heart

Ms.Washington why did you have to go

Ms.Washington why did you have to go

Thursday, February 21, 2008

~~~~~~*******What would i be******~~~~~~~

If I were a month I would be: July

If I were a day of the week I would be: Friday

If I were a time of day I would be: 9:00pm

If I were a sea animal I would be: A goldfish

If I were a historical figure I would be: Madam C.J Walker

If I were a stone or gem, I would be: A Ruby

If I were a bird, I would be: A Eagle

If I were a flower/plant, I would be: A Rose

If I were a kind of weather, I would be: A Sunny Day

If I were a musical instrument, I would be: A piano

If I were an animal, I would be: A Koloa Bear

If I were a color, I would be: Blue

If I were an emotion, I would be: Happy

If I were a vegetable, I would be: Corn on the cob

If I were a sound, I would be: Loud and noisy

If I were a car, I would be: Monte Carlo 1989 SS T- Top

If I were a song, I would be: A Juke track chi-town Dj’s

If I were a movie, I would be: Friday After Next

If I were a food, I would be: Chicken

If I were a place, I would be: Paris

If I were a material or fabric, I would be: Silk

If I were a scent, I would be: I would be moonlight path by Bath and body works

If I were a word, I would be: Ghetto

If I were a subject in school I would be: English

If I were a comic book character I would be: Winnie tha Pooh

If I were a shape I would be: A Heart

1 comment:

Chy's World! said...

I agree on the car,ruby, and the month of july.You remind me of mySELF sometimes that's why i call you sista!!!!!!!!!!! but over all POW GIRL!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T 4 GET THE COMMENT YOU LEFT ME. Da best thing to do to make yo blogg look just as good as me is to post my pretty face on yo page(L.O.L)

Back in the days

Back in the days
i remember this day like it was yesterday