my minie me

my minie me
my sun shine i love ha wit all my heart

Ms.Washington why did you have to go

Ms.Washington why did you have to go

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

*****~~~~I miss Ms.Washington~~~~*****

Every time i began to talk about my high school years i always think back to my freshmen year and think about my favorite teacher Ms.Washington man i loved that class it seemed like she loved what she taught and care about the students she was teaching. I got a great hands on experience with her and i got the grades to show for it. I stayed with the number 1 rank n her class and enjoyed going to her class everyday. I think Ms.Washington had so much of an influence on me because its like she actually seat there and took the time to show how the problem was to be done its like she took you step by step. I think i got to comfortable with that to because every math class i had after that i pretty much struggled in i didn't get the one on one help the i was looking for and i kind of wish i hadn't depended so much on the way she taught. I think though if she was still here and i had for my other math class i would have still stayed wit my number 1 ranking in math. It was simple when she taught it and that's how i like it.

No comments:

Back in the days

Back in the days
i remember this day like it was yesterday