my minie me

my minie me
my sun shine i love ha wit all my heart

Ms.Washington why did you have to go

Ms.Washington why did you have to go

Friday, March 14, 2008

My 18th Bday

Man i cant wait till my 18th bday its gon be crackin i finally get to have my all white party. Im gettin my grown and sexi on u know i been grown but i gotta make it offical for everybody else. But as always im going to celebrate my bday almost the whole moth and im going to be reminding pple 3months in advance about my bday. I refuse for my bday not to go as plan because its my time to shine im made it outta highschool and im going to college i think i desever sumthing nice for my bday. And besides im grown now well im not gron but u know wat i mean.

No comments:

Back in the days

Back in the days
i remember this day like it was yesterday