my minie me

my minie me
my sun shine i love ha wit all my heart

Ms.Washington why did you have to go

Ms.Washington why did you have to go

Friday, March 14, 2008

The Ultimate Driving Experience


If i could have any car in the world i would get a old skol monte carlo a 1988 T-topped royal blue with mirror tinted windows to be exect. And if i could pick anybody that iwanted to go riding with me it would be Martece so i can show him that i can wipe now lol. Cuz last time he was in the car with me he keep sayin lil smart remarks like gurl u cant drive and y u do the speed limit and y u do this and y u do that. But it i had the chance to to have him come back and he could ride wit me it would crazy. Im talkin bout we going to chop the city down and go where our heart's deseired. It wouldnt matter just as long as we was together hitting the streets of acting a fool like we always do. Man ima miss my dude. *~R.i.P~* TeCeY pOoH

3 comments:

ChRiS BrOwN WiFe said...

I love my friend tece.Nice story naya i almost cried because it really touch my heart. This is the bvest stiry i read this far. KOOL DUDE.

Lady Gemini said...

Linnea i think that was a good person to take on the trip wit u thats good that it didnt matter were yall wanted to go jus as long as yall was 2gether lol!!!you aint gon neva get that car jus playin boo

Princess#1 said...

GURL DAT CAR IS RAW AND I HOPE YOU DO THE SAME TO AND STAY AWAY FROM DEM HOT CRUNCHY CURLS GIRL *********

Back in the days

Back in the days
i remember this day like it was yesterday