my minie me

my minie me
my sun shine i love ha wit all my heart

Ms.Washington why did you have to go

Ms.Washington why did you have to go

Thursday, March 13, 2008

If My LiFe WaS a MoViE

If my life was a movie, It wouldn't be all about the glitz and glam. I would want people to see what happens in many african maerican community's. It would be called A Monet in the Life of Linnea. First I would give you all the background of me nad my family and how things workin our household. Then I would catch you up to speed and bring you to my high school years. I would start you off at my senior year but i would have muilipul flash backs of the pervious years. You would see how you gain friends and lose friends. How you come to high school with many friends then as years go by you're pulled away because either the were phony, they droped outta school, or one of the highest things thats happen besides people being phony is GUN VIOLENCE. I would express how many of us as young people are tried of buring are former friends, ex-boyfriends & girlfriends, brothers & sisters. It's sad anhd death is rising in the youth. In my movie it wouldn't be any deleted scenes. It would be raw and uncut. But also with sum of the deep scene's I would have how I succeded in school and stayed in school and didnt get pregant. But honetly if i had to think of who would act in my movie i wouldnt know.

No comments:

Back in the days

Back in the days
i remember this day like it was yesterday