my minie me

my minie me
my sun shine i love ha wit all my heart

Ms.Washington why did you have to go

Ms.Washington why did you have to go

Monday, March 31, 2008

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out"- Isabelle Norton. This qoute stuck out the most because it made me think that thats what a real freind really is. No matter what the case is your friend supposed to be there for you and vise versa. Friendship works on a two way street just like a relationship each perosn must put forth effort to make it work. Assicates come and go but true friends are here to stay forever. No matter how many times you fall out or disargee is just to make u stronger. Dats why i love all my pples no homo BIG UPS TO : my left hand. my right hand, my baby momma, Marshawna and my best friend dat i miss so much Fanta and me Big Me

No comments:

Back in the days

Back in the days
i remember this day like it was yesterday