my minie me

my minie me
my sun shine i love ha wit all my heart

Ms.Washington why did you have to go

Ms.Washington why did you have to go

Thursday, April 3, 2008

My past relationship

Everything happens for a reason and you always learn from your mistakes. I once thought that i could grow to love a certain person but it turned out to be the opposite. I knew wat i wanted outta of the relationship but folks didnt it was like he was confussed about everthing who he wanted to be with wat he wanted in life it was like he didnt even know who he was himself. Then its only so much a person can take they always bringing u up and down its not worth it either they gon be there for you or not. So i knew it wasnt gon work so i just gave up tryn and just decided to be friends nothing more nuthing less.

No comments:

Back in the days

Back in the days
i remember this day like it was yesterday