my minie me

my minie me
my sun shine i love ha wit all my heart

Ms.Washington why did you have to go

Ms.Washington why did you have to go

Monday, April 7, 2008

me me me its all about me



If you havent noticed everything is all about me and having a good time. I hate having to deal wit da darma of everyday life. I just let things go and go wit the flow i cant stand when people just be mad @ da world and they take it out on eveybdy. That just bring my ora down. But ne ways i love being around my friends and my boo (R@Y$h@wN) they make me who i am and they sumtimes put make on the track that i should be on. I love my R!gHtH@nD, L3fTh@nD, mY b3$t B!###, My Wr@pP!3, and mY b@bY m@m@. Being me is hard but i love the job because LoV3'n m3 !$ d@ b3$t w@y 2 gO. N u all should know dat. Luvvvvvvvvvvvv!!!!!

No comments:

Back in the days

Back in the days
i remember this day like it was yesterday